What We Do

Welcome to WWD! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While you may be able to read most boards, you will be inable to reply to most of them. To reply to our boards, please register. Be sure to read the rules before you post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

What We Do

Welcome to WWD! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest. While you may be able to read most boards, you will be inable to reply to most of them. To reply to our boards, please register. Be sure to read the rules before you post!

What We Do

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for entertainment including general chatting, role playing, an art gallery and more!

Yagami (Site Owner)

Yagami
    Yagami
    Owner
    Owner

Yagami (Site Owner) Empty Yagami (Site Owner)

Post by Yagami Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Hello, my name is Yagami. I created WWD and I am proud of my work. I was born on Halloween. Below are a few of my favorite things.

Anime:
    Naruto/Shippuden
    Spice and Wolf
    Bleach
    Inu Yasha
    Soul Eater
    Highschool of the Dead
    Blue Exorcist

Manga:
    Naruto
    Kamichama Karin
    Bleach
    One Piece
    Yu Yu Hakusho

TV Shows:
    The X-Files
    King of Queens
    Roseanne
    That 70's Show
    Cold Case
    Cold Case Files

Movies:
    Titanic
    Inception
    Gangs of New York
    Shawshank Redemption
    Gone in 60 Seconds
    Next
    Knowing
    Core

Favourite:
    Animals: Wolf, prairie dog, fosse, martin
    Anime: Naruto
    Manga: Naruto
    TV Show: The X-Files
    Movie: Titanic
    Movie Star(s): Leonardo DiCaprio, Mel Gibson, Nicolas Cage, Al Pachino
    Bands: Linkin Park, Evanescence, Volbeat
    Video Games: King of Fighters XI Dragon Warrior VII, Dragon Quest VIII, Breath of Fire IV, Okami, Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoonus, Sly 2 Band of Thieves, Sly 3 Honor Among Thieves
    Activities: Gaming, surfing the web, drawing, browsing DA, talking to friends, petting my dogs, hiking, exploring woods, hanging with my nephews, watching anime, reading manga, putting on makeup, dreaming
    Books: Warrior Cats, Island of the Blue Dolphins, Julie's Wolf Pack, Julie of the Wolves, Wolf Brother, The Sight, Child of the Wolves, Naruto manga, Bleach manga
    Food: Chinese food, Japanese food, sweets
    Candy: Jolly Ranchers, Sweet Tarts, Chocolate
    Dog Breed: German Shepherd, Golden Retriever
    Cat Breed: Calico
    Passtime: Drawing

I am easy to impress when it comes to art, I have a very very specific taste in guys (and girls), I am hard to impress when it comes to attitude, I choose my friends wisely, I am against bullying/cyberbullying, I am against SOPA/PIPA, I dislike rule-breakers, I have a fear of moths and cars, I have a phobia of large crowds, I wear glasses, I have one brother and one sister, I am the youngest. I love going on walks. <--- General unimportant knowledge.
    I, as an Otaku, have a few little anime/manga/JRPG crush things. These include Iori Yagami (kofxi), Fou-Lu(bofiv) and Rin(togainu no chi).
    My best friends are Kaala and Heather (and no I don't know them irl). I am taken, I am bi and I am Christian - and if you have a problem with that, tell me.

Adieu~

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:16 pm